Do you want to learn more about nonprofit management? If so, spend some time interning with the Executive Director of the Friends of the GTM Research Reserve learning the ins and outs of the nonprofit world. Some of the duties will include: data entry, donor software management & list maintenance, donor recognition, donor level benefit assigning, special event coordination, outreach, grant and Foundation coordinating, fundraising tasks, advertising pitches, and general administrative duties
Candidates should possess experience in some, or preferably all, of the following:
- Candidates should be pursuing a degree in nonprofit management, business, development or marketing.
- Ability (and desire) to multitask and work on a variety of campaigns simultaneously
- Flexibility with a team player mentality
- Ability to work with minimal to moderate supervision independently or within a group
- Be an effective communicator.
- Computer skills
- Enjoy working with people